HOMEPAGE coachesWesley West DuPont softball fieldvisitor’s guideadmissions news: ►rosterschedulestatswinter camp. To contact the team, please write Head Coach Juli Greep at Juli.Greep@wesley.edu; to contact this blog, please write WesleySoftball@gmail.com. Other than being a parent of a player, this blog has no association with Wesley College.



Thursday, October 20, 2016

I LOVE SOFTBALL BECAUSE...

Players: "I love softball because...”

Here are three of many quotes posted at 

www.flosoftball.com/article/35185-players-i-love-softball-because

… it brings out the best person in me, gives me opportunities a lot of people would wish for, gives me not friends, but sisters, and most of all, the sport will always be there for me when other things/people aren't (if you know what I mean!). -- P Ari Jarvis (OC Batbusters-Briggs 18U)

… it's my answer/resolution to everything (happiness, exercise, emotional release, having fun, experiencing life to the fullest, letting go when times are hard, etc.) -- C Andi Jarvis (OC Batbusters-Briggs 18U)

…. of the anxious feeling I get before going out to compete, how I get to travel around the country and play the game I love, of being mentored by coaches who have taught me to work hard, believe in myself and never give up and I love the pressure, being in the dugout, the sound the ball makes coming off my bat, the wins, the lessons and all friendships I have developed over the years. -- CF Brianna Betschel (OC Batbusters-Briggs 18U)


Wesley Wolverines junior #99 OF Lauren Hoffman (Middletown, DE)
and senior #9 P/OF Lily Engel (Dover, DE).