HOMEPAGE coachesWesley West DuPont softball fieldvisitor’s guideadmissions news: ►rosterschedulestatswinter camp. To contact the team, please write Head Coach Juli Greep at Juli.Greep@wesley.edu; to contact this blog, please write WesleySoftball@gmail.com. Other than being a parent of a player, this blog has no association with Wesley College.



Sunday, August 21, 2016

KARINA CARDONA PROFILE

Family most important for Karina Cardona,
enjoys movies & walks at the beach or parks


Karina Cardona
Wesley Wolverine freshman 3B/SS Karina Cardona (Cooper City, FL) introduces herself...

"My name is Karina Cardona, I'm from Cooper City, Florida.

"My primary position is third base and secondary is shortstop.

"I attended high school at Cooper City High School.

"My college graduation year is the class of 2020.

"My college major is Sports Management, but I don't know if I would continue that major throughout college because I am really interested in Nursing and would love to get a degree is pediatric nursing.

"My passion off the field is hanging out with my family and going to the movies.

"In my freshman and senior years of high school, my team won the district championship. It was such an amazing experience.

Karina connects for a hit!
"Besides softball, what I like about college is that I get to learn how to be independent, and make my own decisions.

"I like taking walks on the beach or park. I also like watching Netflix.

"Over the summer I went on a family vacation to Key West, and went on my boat every weekend.

"I think the best advice I’ve received is to always make good decisions and stay safe. Never walk alone!

"My favorite player is Derek Jeter, and my favorite teams are the New York Yankees and New York Giants.

"It was such an amazing experience," says Karina about her 
high school team twice winning the district championship.   

"My favorite book is Chicken Soup for the Soul. My favorite movie is me before you.

"One of my favorite quotes is 'Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction'.

"If I can invite anyone to dinner, it would definitely be Odell Beckham Jr.

"The most important thing to me is my family. I love them so much and would do anything for them.

"I am really looking forward to this new season and I can’t wait to do team activities and create a bond with my team."

Karina's family, from left-to-right, brother Justin, mother Jessica, 
sister Kayla, Karina, and stepdad Oscar holding nephew Kaydin.