HOMEPAGE coachesWesley West DuPont softball fieldvisitor’s guideadmissions news: ►rosterschedulestatswinter camp. To contact the team, please write Head Coach Juli Greep at Juli.Greep@wesley.edu; to contact this blog, please write WesleySoftball@gmail.com. Other than being a parent of a player, this blog has no association with Wesley College.



Monday, August 22, 2016

AUTUMN WALINSKI PROFILE

Autumn Walinski believes in pushing
herself, "even when doubting myself "


Autumn's family, brother Nicholas
on the left and her dad Scott on the right.

Wesley Wolverine freshman catcher / INF Autumn Walinski 
(Fallston, MD)

Player's name: Autumn Walinski.

Hometown: 

Fallston, MD.

Primary position: Catcher.

Secondary position: 3B.

Where I attended high school: 

Fallston High School.

College graduation year: 2016

College Major: Physical Education K-12.

Autumn with her two grandmothers, 
Mimi on the left, Nana on the right, 
at her senior game

Non-major course that I have enjoyed the most: Writing. 

Things I like to do: Listen to music, be with friends and family and my dog Bodey.

Best advice I've received: To push myself even when I'm doubting myself.

Favorite player: Manny Machado.

Favorite movies: The Descendants, Finding Nemo.

Autumn with her dog Bodey. 

Who I would 
love to invite to dinner:  Future Hendrix or Kim Kardashian.

What is most important to me: My family 

Favorite thing about playing softball: Doing well and achieving personal goals.