HOMEPAGE coachesWesley West DuPont softball fieldvisitor’s guideadmissions news: ►rosterschedulestatswinter camp. To contact the team, please write Head Coach Juli Greep at Juli.Greep@wesley.edu; to contact this blog, please write WesleySoftball@gmail.com. Other than being a parent of a player, this blog has no association with Wesley College.



Saturday, August 20, 2016

BROOKE RETKOWSKI PROFILE



Brooke Retkowski, a high school
Honors Society, All-County athlete

Wesley Wolverine freshman 2B/UT Brooke Retkowski (Baltimore, MD).


Brooke with her dad, Joseph, sister, Taylor, 
and mom, Denise at her high school 
senior game ceremony.
Players Name: Brooke Retkowski

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland 

Primary Position: 
2nd Base

Secondary Position: Utility

Where I attended High School: Eastern Technical High School

College Graduation Year: 2020

College Major: Media Communications

Brooke with her boyfriend, 
Tyler, after her summer club 
team's last games at a 
World Series tournament.
What I hope to do when I Graduate: Get a job within the field I eventually earn a degree in from Wesley. 

My passion off the field: Hanging out with my family and friends from school as well as my Wesley softball teammates.

Academic Achievements: Honors Society in high school, All-Academic Athlete

Softball Achievements: My sophomore year of high school we won the first ever state title for softball in our high school's history, 4 county championships, 3 regional titles, and an All-County player my senior year. 

Besides Softball what I like best about college: Being able to become an independent individual while I'm away from home.

Brooke and her dad this past 
summer during club softball.
What I did last summer:    
I played tournaments for my club team every weekend this past summer as well as going on many vacations with my family and friends from high school.

Best Advice I Received:  
My parents always told me to stay true to the player I've worked hard to become and good things will come my way, never let a small road block give you a reason to give up and keep pushing on when things aren't going the way you want. I wouldn't be the player I am today without my family's support all these years. 

Softball Goals: Get better than I am right now through practicing and lifting these next 4 years.
Brooke and a teammate jumping in the air before
she ran out on the field for a pre-game celebration.