HOMEPAGE ● coaches ● Wesley West ● DuPont softball field ● visitor’s guide ● admissions ► news: ►roster ► schedule ► stats ► winter camp. To contact the team, please write Head Coach Juli Greep at Juli.Greep@wesley.edu; to contact this blog, please write WesleySoftball@gmail.com. Other than being a parent of a player, this blog has no association with Wesley College.



Saturday, November 12, 2016

TOP DEFENSE

National Pro Fastpitch (NPF) Facebook page

CLICK HERE for full story 
and videos of A.J.Andrews.


► GREAT INTERVIEW and article 
from MLB on A.J. Andrews winning the Gold Glove.

► ALSO CATCH A GLIMPSE (videos) 
of one of the many spectacular catches that led to the award! 

"I THINK THIS WILL GIVE PEOPLE HOPE," Andrews said. "This is a historic moment. I'm really relishing in this and I'm really proud."





From top, Wesley Wolverines sophomore #13 Utility Ashley Royer (Lititz, PA), senior #9 P/OF Lily Engel (Dover, DE)
and senior #42 INF Devin Mackay (Bangor, PA).